One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Denoting or relating to an airline that operates without fixed or published flying schedules.‘measures for non-scheduled sites are being considered’
- ‘Westair Aviation and Comav are holders of a non-scheduled air transport license, a scheduled air transport licence and an aerial works air service licence.’
- ‘On Friday afternoon, rain was soaking the entire East Coast, and the non-scheduled pilots headed to the club.’
- ‘In this manner air service to Liberia's north-west began, non-scheduled at first and later scheduled.’
- ‘In addition, there were 16,000 non-scheduled aircraft movements during 2003; up from 12,000 the previous year.’
- ‘Canadian and foreign airlines must hold an international scheduled or non-scheduled license issued by the CTA in order to operate services to and from Canada.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.