One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Failure to pay an amount of money that is owed.‘non-remittance of taxes’
non-payment, failure to payView synonyms
- ‘They accused the airlines of non-remittance of the five percent tax on every ticket they sold.’
- ‘Why has no administration ever solved the widespread problem of non-remittance of social security and health care premiums.’
- ‘Free Primary Education and Free Day Secondary Education have been hampered by non-remittance of funds to schools on time.’
- ‘The picketing workers had gone on strike against bad wages, non-remittance of tax deductions to the Board of Inland Revenue and intimidation of workers by officials.’
- ‘Legally, non-remittance of both taxes constitutes fraud.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.