One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A source of pollution that issues from widely distributed or pervasive environmental elements.‘cattle are the leading non-point source of pollution in Canada today’Compare with point source
- ‘Shallow curtain drains that intersect untreated wastewater are an important source of nonpoint source pollution in Ohio and should never be used.’
- ‘These factors are consistent with nonpoint sources such as septic fields, residential lawn fertilizers, and agricultural fertilizers.’
- ‘Water bodies can violate water quality standards because of either point source or nonpoint source pollution.’
- ‘As he points out, good forestry is part of the solution to nonpoint source pollution.’
- ‘In its program, a state or territory describes how it will implement nonpoint source pollution controls, known as management measures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.