One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Active during the day.
active during the dayView synonyms
- ‘At times Else suspected that her own daytime wanderings were some frightening kind of non- nocturnal somnambulism.’
- ‘I thought I was safe at night. Safe from non-nocturnal flying insects with colorful wings.’
- ‘When the sun sets in the evening, non-nocturnal animals go through a physiological change in their bodies.’
- ‘Nocturnal eaters were significantly more likely to report binge eating and differed significantly from non-nocturnal eaters.’
- ‘In one study, researchers evaluated melatonin levels in healthy patients, patients with nocturnal asthma, and patients with nonnocturnal asthma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.