One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not derived from or according to the rules of logic or formal argument (less forceful in meaning than illogical)‘intuitive non-logical thinking’
- ‘The underlying explanation of economic action is therefore not logical, but non-logical.’
- ‘It is important to remember that the foundation for the actions of these two types is non-logical.’
- ‘Better known is his distinction between logical and non-logical actions.’
- ‘Pareto stresses the non-logical parts of human life, and he provides empirical examples of this in his writing.’
- ‘Instead, the scientist has to take account of both logical actions and non-logical actions on an empirical level.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.