One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its main construct is that each panel portrays the exact same location and space at different, marked times, non-linearly.’
- ‘As the number and types of storage devices continue to proliferate, the complexity of managing storage grows non-linearly.’
- ‘These two indices are non-linearly related to each other.’
- ‘The energy matrix that binds her cells together responds non-linearly to force.’
- ‘DVDs, on the other hand, can be viewed non-linearly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.