One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not Jewish or of Jewish descent.
- ‘The narrators deal with identity issues arising from their relationships with both Jewish and non-Jewish communities.’
- ‘Many readers, Jewish and non-Jewish, are relishing the opportunity to discuss this extremely sensitive and fraught issue in an open, safe way.’
- ‘And it was in these more advanced regions that an intense rivalry grew up between non-Jewish and Jewish traders and professionals.’
- ‘For this reason, some parents, both Jewish and non-Jewish, object to immunizing their children.’
- ‘Despite the criticism, the center continues to attract celebrities, both Jewish and non-Jewish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.