One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The evidence from recent twin studies suggests that the proportion of variance which needs to be explained non-genetically is small.’
- ‘The closest thing I've heard to determining the gender of the baby non-genetically is based on your menstruation cycle.’
- ‘Control data on age of onset in individuals linked non-genetically have apparently never been sought.’
- ‘The idea of a “Rakhi brother” (a term used to refer to any sibling acquired non-genetically) is getting increasingly popular among women.’
- ‘This pollen drift poses huge problems for any farmer trying to grow non-genetically engineered crops.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.