One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of food) not causing an increase in weight when consumed in normal amounts.
- ‘‘Anywhere else in the world that I go to, the racecourses supply non-fattening foods including fruit and salads,’ says Smullen.’
- ‘If you need to put something in your mouth chew sugar-free gum or something healthy and non-fattening.’
- ‘Fill the belly with non-fattening food and the hunger pangs will be less.’
- ‘The new regulations have put an end to that and the good things is that, if the laws are changed, we will be able to sell this tasty, non-fattening meat all the year round.’
- ‘It's a fragrant, non-fattening feast for the senses that can also be absolutely affordable, if the flowers come right from your own back yard.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.