One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Every Apple fan says non-exclusivity will narrow the market share gap in the US.’
- ‘Nonexclusivity would mean that products once produced would be available for anyone to consume without paying for it.’
- ‘The search engine's insistence on nonexclusivity has given an upper hand to some of its toughest competitors.’
- ‘Buddhism's non-exclusivity is appropriate to the modern world.’
- ‘The move to non-exclusivity is a matter of 'when' not 'if'.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.