One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not successful in producing a desired or intended result.
- ‘Inconsistent, inadequate and non-effective communication seems to be the problem.’
- ‘I have searched around for an answer but found nothing but conflicting advice and what appear to be non-effective products to deal with this problem.’
- ‘Annoyed that the second offence had not been mentioned before the latest hearing he said: ‘I think it is ludicrous to bring them here for a sentence that is non-effective.’’
- ‘An evaluation of alternative strategic development options enables a broader assessment of potential business risk factors and a more flexible approach to redirect non-effective strategies.’
- ‘As it is currently, it's way too slow and full of non-effective stats and skills to be a contribution to play.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.