One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Failure to provide or deliver goods.
- ‘In the past I have had reason to complain about non-delivery and incorrect delivery of items to my address.’
- ‘Additionally, he can claim damages for non-delivery.’
- ‘Only if the seller fails to present complying documents by the conclusion of the contract may the buyer treat himself as discharged from further performance and claim damages for non-delivery.’
- ‘The defendants had made a bad bargain but the contract was held to be valid and the plaintiff's claim for non-delivery upheld.’
- ‘He then deleted both the record of the sent mail and the message indicating non-delivery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.