One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The policy of not using force or threats.‘their general commitment to non-coercion’
- ‘For what it's worth, I'm experimenting with words like "tolerance" and "aggression free" and "cooperation" with respect to ideas associated with freedom, non-coercion, division of labor, and trade.’
- ‘A libertarian society bases itself on the rule of law and more fundamental to that on the principle of an individual's liberty limited to the non-coercion of the other!’
- ‘If pure non-coercion produced such efficient results, why do firms not expect their employees to spontaneously organize to produce more efficient outcomes than top-down direction?’
- ‘Non-coercion and reponsibility are Torah values.’
- ‘He was a man who believed in non-intervention, non-coercion, non-violence in the era of the Cold War.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.