One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not able to be attributed to a particular source or cause.‘non-attributable informants let it be known that the minister had been rebuked in cabinet’
- ‘If so, is there a decrease in those with general non-attributable retardation?’
- ‘Alexander had escaped the media attention so the same friends, briefing on a non-attributable basis, insisted the time had been right for her to step out of the political spotlight.’
- ‘To accomplish this, the author has relied on open and non-attributable sources, because most intelligence services refused to comment for the record.’
- ‘What I don't understand is why these file deletions are non-attributable?’
- ‘The non-attributable pressure loss at the seams degrades flow calculations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.