One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not causing an allergic reaction.‘they're non-allergenic so ideal if you suffer from hay fever’
- ‘US scientists have created a non-allergenic breed of cat, so that itchy eyes will become a thing of the past.’
- ‘The FDA's own scientist Carl Johnson wrote in a memo, ‘Are we asking the crop developer to prove that food from his crop is non-allergenic?’’
- ‘‘It's non-toxic, non-allergenic and guaranteed for the life of the roof,’ he added.’
- ‘It is highly biocompatible and non-allergenic; therefore, it can be used without skin testing.’
- ‘Silk flowers are non-allergenic, will never wilt and can be kept as a remembrance of your special day for years to come.’
- ‘Food allergens in general are stable in normal digestive juices for 2 or more minutes but non-allergenic food proteins are destroyed in 30 seconds or less.’
- ‘Light weight and springy, this fabric is non-allergenic, dries quickly, draws moisture away from the body and is washable.’
- ‘She said: ‘I'd been looking around to get a non-allergenic dog because of my niece and she actually found the labradoodle on the internet.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.