Denoting or relating to mental disorders which are not characterized by disturbance of mood.
- ‘During this follow up period 639 were admitted with a diagnosis of schizophrenia and 1311 with a diagnosis of non-affective non-schizophrenic psychosis.’
- ‘We investigated whether a specialist team could achieve better outcomes for people with early non-affective psychotic disorders than existing services.’
- ‘For analysis of associations with non-schizophrenic non-affective psychosis our definition of a family history included people with parents or siblings with any non-affective psychosis.’
- ‘People were censored at the time of first admission for schizophrenia, non-schizophrenic non-affective psychosis, death, or emigration.’
- ‘The association seemed to be relatively specific to schizophrenia compared with non-affective psychosis and was stronger in those with no family history of the disorder.’