One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not Aboriginal; not of Aboriginal descent or origin.‘the book explores the relation between Aboriginal art and non-Aboriginal society’
- ‘The Aboriginal world and the non-Aboriginal world in Australia overlap.’
- ‘The non-Aboriginal Australian population in 1804 was about 7000, compared to nearly a million in 1854.’
- ‘We call on all workers and young people, both Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal alike, to join us in the struggle for an alternative.’
- ‘Large numbers of children who today identify as or are classified as Aboriginal have English as their mother tongue and experience an education little different from that of non-Aboriginal Australian children.’
- ‘For non-aboriginal readers, it provides a rare insight into the experience of one contemporary First Nations artist.’
- ‘Although Canada's non-Aboriginal population is aging, the First Nations are booming.’
- ‘Art produced for ceremonies is stylistically much simpler than that produced for non-Aboriginal audiences.’
- ‘Coastal places have stories to tell for both Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal people.’
- ‘She attempted to teach Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal children a spiritual appreciation of the land and the natural world.’
- ‘In forming a bridge between the Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal communities, he must be articulate and he must leave an impression.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.