One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Colapinto's noirish thriller didn't please some critics, who felt the author was straining for effect.’
- ‘The film also looks terrific, and uncharacteristically noirish for a Hitchcock film.’
- ‘Only the capricious talent of David Lynch could manage to produce a noirish thriller that is so confusing and yet spellbinding at the same time.’
- ‘The show was a dark, noirish thriller about a psychopath working his way up through the ranks of a major corporation.’
- ‘When Himes was known at all, he was thought of as a writer of noirish detective thrillers, which were seen as a comedown from promising literary beginnings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.