One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
No possibility of.‘there is no question of the fight not going ahead’
- ‘It is evident that there is no question of whether he will do this, only about how long it will take.’
- ‘They need, too, to be protected from exploitation, but there was no question of that in this case.’
- ‘There was no question of Eriksson walking out on England before or during the European championship finals.’
- ‘They were playing like men possessed and there was no question of this Charlton side being intimidated by United.’
- ‘So, once again there is no question of when the expansion took place, it is an eternal reality.’
- ‘Mr Devlin insists the public's concerns have been taken on board and that there is no question of overlooking them.’
- ‘While the St Peter's Way camera was already yellow, there was no question of moving it - so the sign had to go.’
- ‘Given the huge success of the original operation, there was no question of phasing out the dotcom offerings.’
- ‘We know that, for the time being, there is no question of our vote having any effect on the direction that Europe takes.’
- ‘We were all taken back by the ease of it all, the fact that there was no question of not paying the tax.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.