One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
No possibility of.‘there is no question of the fight not going ahead’
- ‘We were all taken back by the ease of it all, the fact that there was no question of not paying the tax.’
- ‘We know that, for the time being, there is no question of our vote having any effect on the direction that Europe takes.’
- ‘It is evident that there is no question of whether he will do this, only about how long it will take.’
- ‘They were playing like men possessed and there was no question of this Charlton side being intimidated by United.’
- ‘They need, too, to be protected from exploitation, but there was no question of that in this case.’
- ‘Given the huge success of the original operation, there was no question of phasing out the dotcom offerings.’
- ‘Mr Devlin insists the public's concerns have been taken on board and that there is no question of overlooking them.’
- ‘So, once again there is no question of when the expansion took place, it is an eternal reality.’
- ‘There was no question of Eriksson walking out on England before or during the European championship finals.’
- ‘While the St Peter's Way camera was already yellow, there was no question of moving it - so the sign had to go.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.