One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for nitrogen monoxide
- ‘Both nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide can be toxic at higher concentrations.’
- ‘Also, nitric oxide synthase will produce superoxide in lieu of nitric oxide when arginine concentration is low.’
- ‘He isolated around twenty different airs, including hydrogen chloride, nitric oxide, and ammonia.’
- ‘Levels of nitric oxide, nitrogen dioxide and sulphur dioxide remained at a normally low level.’
- ‘In these reactions the ozone reacts with nitric oxide to produce nitrogen dioxide.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.