One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for nitrogen monoxide
- ‘He isolated around twenty different airs, including hydrogen chloride, nitric oxide, and ammonia.’
- ‘In these reactions the ozone reacts with nitric oxide to produce nitrogen dioxide.’
- ‘Levels of nitric oxide, nitrogen dioxide and sulphur dioxide remained at a normally low level.’
- ‘Both nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide can be toxic at higher concentrations.’
- ‘Also, nitric oxide synthase will produce superoxide in lieu of nitric oxide when arginine concentration is low.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.