One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a nimble way.‘the monkey leapt nimbly from rock to rock’
agilely, lithely, acrobatically, lightly, easily, spryly, actively, quickly, smartly, brisklyView synonyms
- ‘Though if you were watching, you'd find your heart in your mouth as they raced after balls and leaped nimbly over the barriers.’
- ‘It will have to move nimbly if it wants to survive among the mammoths.’
- ‘That preparedness comes at the expense of being prepared to fight nimbly in a world of small, quick players.’
- ‘Many look to streamline the system to more nimbly counter the unpredictable terrorist threat.’
- ‘Her long lithe limbs carrying her forward quickly and nimbly with me scurrying along behind her.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.