One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Rejecting all religious and moral principles in the belief that life is meaningless.‘an embittered, nihilistic teenager’
- ‘I've got to say I've never agreed with a word he's said, although I concede that he's funny, if you're a certain type of nihilistic cynic.’
- ‘To defeat democracy, he has pursued a relentless, nihilistic bloodbath.’
- ‘His nihilistic view of human existence was the very starting point in his lifelong struggle to confront the universe face-to-face.’
- ‘He's massively articulate and frighteningly nihilistic.’
- ‘Although considering how nihilistic these guys are, the result might simply be violence and chaos on an even grander scale.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.