One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They're lovable jerks and idiots with more dimension than the average comedy sidekicks, and luckily Andy survives their doomed regimen of nightclubbing, speed dating, and misplaced mentorship, although barely.’
- ‘But I go nightclubbing, I dance, I really enjoy it and I try not to worry, although I know the next day I'm going to be absolutely shattered.’
- ‘In the past year the city has seen the birth of no less than five new alternative nights, where new wave, punk, glam and Britpop enthusiasts share music, share clothes and generally indulge in some serious nightclubbing.’
- ‘The only reason I went was because I was hoping to get somewhere with this particular female workmate I used to go out nightclubbing with, but I was sorely disappointed for almost 2 years.’
- ‘On an album dedicated to the enchantment of pure nightclubbing, they appear to harbour an awareness of how partying one's blues away isn't an entirely neutral, innocent pastime, disconnected from the world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.