One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Niger or its people.‘a well-known Nigerien writer’
- ‘The Nigerien electorate approved the new constitution in July 1999.’
- ‘The report offers a profile of Niger's mobile telecommunications markets based on comprehensive data and insights from our research in the Nigerien market.’
- ‘The Nigerien youngsters were handed a 4-1 defeat in Niamey with a further 6-0 defeat at the weekend in Calabar.’
- ‘The men listen carefully to, and then discuss, the news, football games, and music (Nigerien, African, reggae, and global pop).’
- ‘For his new album, the Nigerien guitarist found a producer an ocean away.’
A native or inhabitant of Niger, or a person of Nigerien descent.‘this project will be carried out entirely by Nigeriens’
- ‘Nigeriens and Nigerians regularly cross the river into each other's countries to trade goods and access services.’
- ‘The Nigeriens lost the first game 1-0 in Conakry.’
- ‘Those islands are home to both Nigerians and Nigeriens working in the fishing industry.’
- ‘The group included a 25-year-old Nigerien whose intended destination was 2,500 kilometers away.’
- ‘When the refinery was commissioned last year every Nigerien was hopeful of a good future.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.