One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to Nigeria or its people.‘traditional Nigerian clothing’
- ‘His cement-and-metal screens draw on the forms of African ritual sculpture to create scenes of contemporary Nigerian life.’
- ‘This mid-price album is a must-buy for newcomers to Nigerian music.’
- ‘In spite of the challenges, he is confident in the future of Nigerian film.’
- ‘My father is Nigerian and my mother's from Sierra Leone.’
- ‘Ballyroan-African drummers gave a great demonstration which was complimented by Nigerian traditional drumming and dancing.’
- ‘I'm someone of Nigerian heritage so it's an issue that's quite close to me.’
A native or inhabitant of Nigeria, or a person of Nigerian descent.‘all Nigerians over the age of eighteen are eligible to vote’
- ‘I'm doing my best to select a solid squad that Nigerians will be proud of.’
- ‘The military officers include Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, a Nigerian and a Brit.’
- ‘Most urban Nigerians seem to combine traditional cuisine with a little of Western-style foods and conveniences.’
- ‘Historically, Nigerians have been very interested in higher education.’
- ‘I care about Nigeria because I'm a Nigerian.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.