One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small, specialized market for a particular product or service.‘the product is very much aimed at a niche market’
- ‘European cinema may be something of a niche market, unlikely to yield high returns.’
- ‘Horror is a great genre for beginning film directors because it is a niche market.’
- ‘We can do well in these new niche markets.’
- ‘Small growers are finding a viable niche market producing hot peppers.’
- ‘They specialize in niche markets where individuality is more important than mass production.’
- ‘I think the business will survive in select niche markets.’
- ‘Initially the new technology may have high costs associated with it and serve only small niche markets.’
- ‘You may achieve a niche market, but I think what you want is a mainstream product with some substantial results.’
- ‘The organic market, once a niche market, is gradually becoming more mainstream.’
- ‘Many producers like the idea of selling products to niche markets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.