One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to Nicaragua or its people.‘a new movement in Nicaraguan literature’
- ‘The Nicaraguan government is divided into three branches: the executive, the legislative and the judicial.’
- ‘It has been more than a decade since he lost the Nicaraguan presidency.’
- ‘She switched on the kettle and got out the packet of Nicaraguan coffee.’
A native or inhabitant of Nicaragua, or a person of Nicaraguan descent.‘a Nicaraguan invited to teach at Harvard’
- ‘This November, Nicaraguans will go to the polls to select the country's next president.’
- ‘Manuel, a shy middle-aged Nicaraguan, works full-time in the fields.’
- ‘Spanish is the language spoken by most Nicaraguans.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.