One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for nicotinic acid
- ‘Whole grains are also important sources of vitamins and minerals, such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, selenium, zinc and iron.’
- ‘They are also rich in three important B vitamins: riboflavin, niacin, and pantothenic acid.’
- ‘Maize meal and wheat flour will be fortified with vitamin A, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, folic acid, iron and zinc.’
- ‘Mushrooms also contain B-complex vitamins, such as riboflavin, niacin, folate and pantothenic acid, not easily found in produce.’
- ‘Pellagra is a nutritional wasting disease attributable to a combined deficiency of tryptophan and niacin (nicotinic acid).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.