One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A native or inhabitant of New Zealand.‘a chance for the average New Zealander to feel part of the Olympic Games’
- ‘She was the only New Zealander amongst a host of international talent.’
- ‘The gallery holds regular exhibitions displaying portraits of New Zealanders.’
- ‘The debate over the legislation appeared to have solidified many New Zealanders' views.’
- ‘Decisions are made that affect New Zealanders' daily lives in terms of their money, jobs, prices, and services.’
- ‘It is democratic, and it allows all New Zealanders to have their say.’
- ‘One of the directors was a New Zealander.’
- ‘I regard myself as an indigenous New Zealander.’
- ‘I'm a New Zealander who has lived in Germany for the last 16 or so years.’
- ‘The soloist is the brilliant young New Zealander.’
- ‘The native New Zealander is an internationally acclaimed opera singer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.