One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for flax lily
- ‘Plants are Mediterranean, in keeping with the architecture of the house: lavenders, New Zealand flax, ornamental grasses.’
- ‘As a native Californian, she was particularly drawn to plants that define Southern California gardening, such as agaves, bush anemones, cycads, and New Zealand flax.’
- ‘They are made of New Zealand flax, phormium tenax, from the fibres extracted from the leaves.’
- ‘But they also look great with ornamental grasses, New Zealand flax and daylilies in the same tones.’
- ‘Spiky bronze New Zealand flax grows in the background.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.