One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for flax lily
- ‘Plants are Mediterranean, in keeping with the architecture of the house: lavenders, New Zealand flax, ornamental grasses.’
- ‘But they also look great with ornamental grasses, New Zealand flax and daylilies in the same tones.’
- ‘Spiky bronze New Zealand flax grows in the background.’
- ‘As a native Californian, she was particularly drawn to plants that define Southern California gardening, such as agaves, bush anemones, cycads, and New Zealand flax.’
- ‘They are made of New Zealand flax, phormium tenax, from the fibres extracted from the leaves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.