One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
At no future time; never again.‘I order you gone, nevermore to return’
- ‘It goes without saying that South Park is a phenomenon fueled almost entirely by a coy balance of subversion and candor, and nevermore has that meld been on more beautiful display than when its crude primary color cut-outs are set to music.’
- ‘I could say that he is stuck in Mattoon, in the past, and this quiet obsession with what is gone and can be nevermore is sad, almost tragic.’
- ‘As far as I can tell, the two slates used to be effectively one, but nevermore.’
- ‘In 2000, he used the same technique on the Ravens defense, which said nevermore, holding opponents to a league-record 165 points.’
- ‘He added that former presidents are ‘like discontented ghosts, sighing for a place which they were destined nevermore to possess.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.