One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘According to France's Interior Ministry, the group had sent several letters demanding payment in exchange for the neutralization of several bombs.’
- ‘One of the ironies of India's decision in 1998 to become an open nuclear weapon state was that it led to a neutralisation of the superiority India had in conventional arms over Pakistan.’
- ‘The agreement shall fix the beginning and the duration of the neutralization of the zone.’
- ‘With continuing neutralisation of society's entrenched gender imbalances, it would seem an inevitable step for women to continue to make inroads into the male bastion of professional football.’
- ‘The neutralization of the United States and removal of the U.S. alliance system in Korea is essential from Pyongyang's perspective.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.