One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘These were paralysed by divisions between followers and opponents of Giolitti, interventionists, and neutralists.’
- ‘Nonetheless, the political struggle between communists, neutralists, and rightists continued.’
- ‘The subject was ‘accounting and social change: neutralists or partisans.’’
- ‘Daily we are told that the people of Ireland are anti-American (a big lie) or that they are whingeing neutralists (a big lie).’
- ‘Ditto with defence, although the huffing and puffing by Irish neutralists will seek to suggest that the proposals mean something menacing, when in fact they mean nothing at all.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.