One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is also apparent that levels of neuroticism directly influence psychological well-being.’
- ‘The ability of neuroticism and work-family conflict to predict work-related psychological well-being was tested with a hierarchical multiple regression analysis.’
- ‘Using self-report questionnaires, Brough examines work hassles, work-family conflict, neuroticism, job satisfaction and work-related psychological well-being.’
- ‘Personality factors, such as neuroticism, negative affect, hopelessness, and general psychological disarray, have also been found to be integral in the maintenance of smoking.’
- ‘Our previous research on physical risk-taking refutes such an explanation; it suggests that risk-takers do not expressly exhibit traits of neuroticism or anxiety.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.