One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A surgeon specializing in surgery on the nervous system, especially the brain and spinal cord.‘one of the most respected neurosurgeons in North America’
- ‘Do ask your neurologist to refer you to a neurosurgeon to evaluate your mother to consider this option.’
- ‘He is a pediatric neurosurgeon.’
- ‘He was eventually put in touch with Liverpool consultant neurosurgeon Paul May.’
- ‘I'll be speaking with the chief neurosurgeon on the case.’
- ‘This helps the neurosurgeon locate and remove the areas of your brain that cause seizures.’
- ‘The tumour was excised from her brain by a neurosurgeon at Hershey Medical Center.’
- ‘The orthopedist said I should consult a neurosurgeon.’
- ‘He is well-recognised internationally for his work as a neurosurgeon.’
- ‘He commenced practice as a medical practitioner in 1980 and as a neurosurgeon in 1987.’
- ‘When I went to my neurosurgeon, he couldn't believe how good my balance was.’
- ‘She was one of the best neurosurgeons in the country.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.