One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you decide to have your child tested by ah outside source (such as a trained neuropsychologist or clinical psychologist specializing in learning disabilities), share the results with your school.’
- ‘This rather small number of studies, given the diverse and compelling areas of potential investigation, most likely reflects an issue of limited funding rather than a lack of interest among Canadian neuropsychologists.’
- ‘Moreover, during the 1990s, Canadian neuropsychologists also made considerable efforts to search for subtypes within various forms of dementia, including Alzheimer's disease, fronto-temporal dementia, and Pick complex.’
- ‘According to the research we reviewed, this was not a highly investigated area for Canadian neuropsychologists in the 1990s, despite suggestions by Fuerst and Rourke that such efforts would be ‘intensive.’’
- ‘The ANPA has grown to just under 700 members, including neuropsychiatrists, behavioral neurologists and neuropsychologists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.