One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you decide to have your child tested by ah outside source (such as a trained neuropsychologist or clinical psychologist specializing in learning disabilities), share the results with your school.’
- ‘The ANPA has grown to just under 700 members, including neuropsychiatrists, behavioral neurologists and neuropsychologists.’
- ‘Moreover, during the 1990s, Canadian neuropsychologists also made considerable efforts to search for subtypes within various forms of dementia, including Alzheimer's disease, fronto-temporal dementia, and Pick complex.’
- ‘According to the research we reviewed, this was not a highly investigated area for Canadian neuropsychologists in the 1990s, despite suggestions by Fuerst and Rourke that such efforts would be ‘intensive.’’
- ‘This rather small number of studies, given the diverse and compelling areas of potential investigation, most likely reflects an issue of limited funding rather than a lack of interest among Canadian neuropsychologists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.