One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘ADHD currently is conceptualized as a neuropsychological disorder that has a strong genetic component but that also is affected by environmental factors.’
- ‘This research strategy allows for much more accurate descriptions of behavioral correlates of neuropsychological tests and their related measures.’
- ‘Additionally, longitudinal studies of behavioral neuropsychological functioning in adults with ADHD are needed.’
- ‘Behavioral and neuropsychological evidence suggests that hyperactive children show deficits in timing of behavior.’
- ‘Studies of neuropsychological function in ADHD that have used previous subtype distinctions have obtained mixed results.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.