One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Since their symptoms are continuous with the adult disorder, their brain scans and repeated neuropsychiatric tests hold key information on how schizophrenia develops during the teen-age years.’
- ‘Further, he cautioned against ruling out that neuropsychiatric symptoms might have spontaneously improved in the one-year study period.’
- ‘When they do quit, they experience more severe withdrawal symptoms than others do, possibly because many of the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal are neuropsychiatric in nature.’
- ‘The articles selected for this Psychiatric Times special report provide a sampling of some important and topical issues regarding the influence of various factors on cognition in individuals with neuropsychiatric conditions.’
- ‘The occurrence of neuropsychiatric symptoms in dementia patients has been well established.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.