One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The ability of the brain to form and reorganize synaptic connections, especially in response to learning or experience or following injury.‘neuroplasticity offers real hope to everyone from stroke victims to dyslexics’
- ‘Aerobic exercise can enhance neuroplasticity which can increase the improvements gained as a result of remedial practice.’
- ‘Neuroplasticity researchers have demonstrated that our brains are indeed malleable.’
- ‘A non-invasive brain stimulation technique was also used to obtain a measure of the participants' neuroplasticity.’
- ‘"We needed to find a way to measure neuroplasticity without the task depending on the amount of effort the person was putting in."’
- ‘Our chronic headache patients did not get better at the task and there were no associated changes in the brain, suggesting impaired neuroplasticity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.