One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The physiology of the nervous system.
- ‘He undertook postdoctoral training in neuroendocrinology and neurophysiology at the Brain Research Institute, UCLA, and the Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland.’
- ‘The 10 other respondents were from a wide range of disciplines, including academia, radiology, endocrinology, and clinical neurophysiology.’
- ‘When the findings in these specialties are applied to medicine as part of an integrated scientific field, the concept of behavioral science expands to include neuroanatomy and neurophysiology.’
- ‘During his 5 years in Bonn, Waller turned to his second major focus in neurophysiology, the autonomic nervous system.’
- ‘Cushing believed that a properly trained neurosurgeon must also be a clinical and experimental neuroscientist, and have a good command of clinical neurology, neuropathology, and neurophysiology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.