One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The neuroanatomical substrate and neurophysiological mechanisms underlying consciousness are still not understood.’
- ‘Gruezelier has presented a neurophysiological model of hypnosis in which language and attentional processes that reside largely in the left hemisphere (in right hand dominant people) initially become activated.’
- ‘The authors interpret their findings to indicate that the sensory-discriminative processing characteristics of pain contribute more to the subjective reality of pain than other neurophysiological processing centers.’
- ‘We recommend that mold-exposed individuals with symptoms of neuropathy be evaluated for antibodies against neural antigens and for neurophysiological abnormalities.’
- ‘As mentioned earlier, IgM antibodies to various neural antigens have been associated with neurophysiological and pathological changes characteristic of various neuropathies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.