One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Disease or dysfunction of one or more peripheral nerves, typically causing numbness or weakness.
- ‘Assessing the lower limbs for peripheral neuropathy and vascular disease also is important.’
- ‘Other potential causes of peripheral neuropathy were excluded before attributing the peripheral neuropathy to diabetes.’
- ‘This includes assessment of infection, neuropathy and peripheral vascular disease.’
- ‘In other words, aspartame disease can simulate diabetic retinopathy or peripheral neuropathy.’
- ‘If diabetic neuropathy has damaged the nerves in your legs and feet, you may not be able to feel pain in those parts of your body.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.