The branch of medicine concerned with diseases of the nervous system.
- ‘Cushing believed that a properly trained neurosurgeon must also be a clinical and experimental neuroscientist, and have a good command of clinical neurology, neuropathology, and neurophysiology.’
- ‘We explore the use of these methods as a consultation tool for the evaluation of a spectrum of case materials in the areas of transplantation pathology and neuropathology.’
- ‘He was one of the last great figures of the classic period of German neuropathology.’
- ‘She completed a residency at the University of California, Irvine, Medical Center, where she trained in anatomic pathology and neuropathology.’
- ‘The inclusion of photographs of some of the pioneers in neuropathology adds to the historical perspective of general pathology and neuropathology in particular.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.