One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of medicine concerned with diseases of the nervous system.
- ‘Cushing believed that a properly trained neurosurgeon must also be a clinical and experimental neuroscientist, and have a good command of clinical neurology, neuropathology, and neurophysiology.’
- ‘He was one of the last great figures of the classic period of German neuropathology.’
- ‘We explore the use of these methods as a consultation tool for the evaluation of a spectrum of case materials in the areas of transplantation pathology and neuropathology.’
- ‘The inclusion of photographs of some of the pioneers in neuropathology adds to the historical perspective of general pathology and neuropathology in particular.’
- ‘She completed a residency at the University of California, Irvine, Medical Center, where she trained in anatomic pathology and neuropathology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.