One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is clear that, in our institution, except for neuropathologists, autopsy material is no longer the basis of major scientific production.’
- ‘Therefore, it would be an excellent addition to the libraries of neuropathologists, neurologists, or molecular neuroscientists.’
- ‘The unique usefulness of this book/atlas is the inclusion of many real-life case studies, which greatly help neuropathologists as well as clinicians understand the pathogenesis and pathology of peripheral nerve diseases.’
- ‘The eponymous term ‘Hallervorden - Spatz syndrome’ has fallen into disfavor in view of the unethical activities of the German neuropathologists Hallervorden and Spatz during World War II.’
- ‘Tumors of the pituitary gland are not included, and I believe they should have been, since in a number of places neuropathologists are involved in frozen section preparation and final diagnosis of these tumors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.