One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The commonest cause of neuropathic ulceration is diabetes, and many diabetic patients with neuropathic ulceration will also have an arterial problem that requires correction.’
- ‘In fact, we owe much of what we know about managing neuropathic foot ulcerations related to diabetes to Dr Brand's pioneering work.’
- ‘Margolis and colleagues developed a clinical prediction model that can determine which diabetic neuropathic foot ulcers will respond to standard therapy in a reasonable amount of time.’
- ‘The spasms of multiple sclerosis and resistant neuropathic pain are two obvious targets.’
- ‘About 86 percent of those with multiple sclerosis suffer from neuropathic pain, or nerve pain, a common symptom of the disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.