One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person affected by nervous disease, or with an abnormally sensitive nervous system.
- ‘Some neuropaths cannot be present at a conversation without moving their lips; this is only an exaggeration of what takes place in the case of every one of us.’
- ‘Claude Rains's brainside manner may well fill noncinematic neuropaths with a profound sense of insecurity.’
- ‘The medical profession devotes its best energies to the treatment of neuropaths.’
- ‘Are all people who see and hear, where other people are blind and deaf, neuropaths?’
- ‘Impartial psychological analysis discloses in neuropaths disturbances and traumatic memories.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.