One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for neurofibroma
- ‘If you have an acoustic neuroma or meningioma, you will receive an MRI in 6 months to a year after treatment.’
- ‘Lipomas, hemangiomas, neuromas, and fibromas are benign neoplasms that occur in the neck.’
- ‘The intracranial tumors associated with neurofibromatosis include optic gliomas, other astrocytomas, neurilemomas, acoustic neuromas, neurofibromas, and meningiomas.’
- ‘Acoustic neuromas and other cerebellopontine-angle tumors need to be ruled out.’
- ‘By doing this, they wondered whether they could also permanently turn off their chronic pain signals, which are involved in severe arthritis, peripheral neuromas, trigeminal neuralgia, and advanced cancer?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.