One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for neurofibroma
- ‘Lipomas, hemangiomas, neuromas, and fibromas are benign neoplasms that occur in the neck.’
- ‘Acoustic neuromas and other cerebellopontine-angle tumors need to be ruled out.’
- ‘The intracranial tumors associated with neurofibromatosis include optic gliomas, other astrocytomas, neurilemomas, acoustic neuromas, neurofibromas, and meningiomas.’
- ‘By doing this, they wondered whether they could also permanently turn off their chronic pain signals, which are involved in severe arthritis, peripheral neuromas, trigeminal neuralgia, and advanced cancer?’
- ‘If you have an acoustic neuroma or meningioma, you will receive an MRI in 6 months to a year after treatment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.