Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- another term for neurofibroma
- ‘If you have an acoustic neuroma or meningioma, you will receive an MRI in 6 months to a year after treatment.’
- ‘Acoustic neuromas and other cerebellopontine-angle tumors need to be ruled out.’
- ‘By doing this, they wondered whether they could also permanently turn off their chronic pain signals, which are involved in severe arthritis, peripheral neuromas, trigeminal neuralgia, and advanced cancer?’
- ‘The intracranial tumors associated with neurofibromatosis include optic gliomas, other astrocytomas, neurilemomas, acoustic neuromas, neurofibromas, and meningiomas.’
- ‘Lipomas, hemangiomas, neuromas, and fibromas are benign neoplasms that occur in the neck.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.