One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A specialist in the anatomy, functions, and organic disorders of nerves and the nervous system.‘a neurologist who studies brain-damaged patients’
- ‘An eminent behavioural neurologist, he has spent many years understanding why and how people remember and forget.’
- ‘My internist referred me to a neurologist, who sent me for an MRI.’
- ‘She had qualified as both a neurologist and psychiatrist.’
- ‘In my final week, I shadowed Dr. Koehn, a pediatric neurologist.’
- ‘By this time, neurologists had diagnosed that Sue had multiple sclerosis.’
- ‘I think you need to see a consultant neurologist straight away.’
- ‘He was examined by a neurologist at the time of admission.’
- ‘He was an outstanding clinical neurologist whose work on migraine earned him an international reputation.’
- ‘The neurologists explained that head injuries often cause people to lose track of days.’
- ‘He was trained by eminent neurologist Prof. Raymond Garcin at the Salpêtrière Hospital.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.