One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A specialist in the anatomy, functions, and organic disorders of nerves and the nervous system.‘a neurologist who studies brain-damaged patients’
- ‘He was an outstanding clinical neurologist whose work on migraine earned him an international reputation.’
- ‘My internist referred me to a neurologist, who sent me for an MRI.’
- ‘By this time, neurologists had diagnosed that Sue had multiple sclerosis.’
- ‘The neurologists explained that head injuries often cause people to lose track of days.’
- ‘He was examined by a neurologist at the time of admission.’
- ‘In my final week, I shadowed Dr. Koehn, a pediatric neurologist.’
- ‘She had qualified as both a neurologist and psychiatrist.’
- ‘He was trained by eminent neurologist Prof. Raymond Garcin at the Salpêtrière Hospital.’
- ‘I think you need to see a consultant neurologist straight away.’
- ‘An eminent behavioural neurologist, he has spent many years understanding why and how people remember and forget.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.