One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She worked at a busy intensive care unit caring for neurologically damaged patients.’
- ‘Features of these changes were analysed neurologically and psychiatrically.’
- ‘Unfortunately, the patient did not recover neurologically and died several weeks later.’
- ‘Physically, biologically, and neurologically too, every child differs in degrees of efficiency and strength.’
- ‘Affected infants may have seizures or be moderately or severely neurologically impaired.’
- ‘Most of these survivors were neurologically intact, with a good quality of life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.