One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A system of alternative therapy intended to educate people in self-awareness and effective communication, and to model and change their patterns of mental and emotional behaviour.
- ‘Likening an overfondness for messaging to alcoholism and drug addiction, the clinic offers to ‘cure’ keypad addicts through hypnotherapy and something called neurolinguistic programming.’
- ‘I'm looking for more on this, Hypnosis as Sedation Alternative, and anything on neurolinguistic programming and controlling sensation.’
- ‘There is also hypnotism which has a success rate of 36 per cent - with a twist a technique known as neurolinguistic programming.’
- ‘According to Strauss, whose book is being published next month and is also to be turned into a film, the skills were developed from scientific research in the 1970s called neurolinguistic programming.’
- ‘It's all based on ‘an adaptation of neurolinguistic programming, a school of hypnosis holding that one can communicate with the subconscious through seemingly normal conversation.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.